Property owner and developer Jay Mock is a native of Fernandina Beach and grew up less than ½ mile from Highland Dunes. He and his family still live in the same neighborhood. “It is nice to be involved in a development so close to home that represents what I think Fernandina is all about. Having larger lot sizes and distinguished architecture makes Highland Dunes a wonderful place to call home.” Mock said.
Highland Dunes Location
View Highland Dunes, Amelia Island, FL 32034 in a larger map
Please Select and Click on Usefull Highland Dunes Information below and a detailed data panel on the development will open. Click to close.
Usefull Highland Dunes Information
- 75x110 lots in heart of Amelia Island.
- Approximately one mile from beach, one mile from historic downtown, two miles from grocery shopping.
- Low Country/Craftsman style architecture.
- Lot/house pricing starting in the low $300’s.
- Located in one of Amelia Island’s most established neighborhoods.
- Minimal deed restrictions and HOA dues. Annual dues should not exceed $200 per year.
- Family friendly. Four parks within walking distance.
- Heavily treed with tree conservation easement on site.
- Building setbacks: 10% of lot width for sides, 25 feet front and rear.
Corner – 15 ft. on side road, 25 front, 25 rear, 10% either side.
- Maximum building height of 35 feet.
- 1,600 square feet minimum building size.
- City of Fernandina Beach water and sewer.
- Right of ways maintained by City of Fernandina Beach.
- AT&T phone and cable service. Comcast cable service also available.
- Satellite TV acceptable.
- Tree Mitigation
Clear entire building footprint plus 5 feet around entire perimeter. 20% of total inches taken down must be mitigated by replacing or existing left on lot. Only 5” or larger get mitigated.